Warn - Zeon 12-S Winch - Synthetic
This Warn Industries ZEON (R) 12-S 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 12,000 pound. It has a 80 feet Spydura synthetic rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
The WARN ZEON® has proven itself in the field and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 Pounds capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12-S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It's the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity - perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
- Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12' lead.
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Solenoid|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||216:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||80 Feet|
|REMOTE TYPE||12 Feet Lead|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||469 Amp Draw/ 12000 Pound|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||12000 Pound/ 3.3 Feet Per Minute|
2014-2018 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
2019-2019 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 LD- OLD MODEL
2015-2019 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD
2015-2019 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD
2015-2020 FORD F-150
2011-2019 FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY
2011-2019 FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY
2017-2019 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY
2017-2019 FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY
2019-2021 FORD RANGER
2020-2021 JEEP GLADIATOR JT
2007-2018 JEEP WRANGLER JK
2018-2021 JEEP WRANGLER JL
2013-2018 RAM 1500
2019-2021 RAM 1500 CLASSIC- OLD MODEL
2011-2019 RAM 2500
2011-2019 RAM 3500
2016-2021 TOYOTA TACOMA