Front Runner - Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets
These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier .
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MaxTrax/TRED pro.
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MaxTrax Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MaxTrax in place.
NOTE: Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.
2 x Adjustable Brackets
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
Stainless steel fasteners
313mm (12.3") L x 65mm (2.6") W x 178mm (7") H (Per Single Bracket)
4.4kg (9.7lbs) (Per Pair)
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.