Front Runner - Snugtop Canopy Slimline II Rack Kit / Mid Size Pickup 5' Bed
- Featured Accessories
Haul more gear for more adventure by easily mounting your toys and gear on the roof of your Snugtop canopy. Made off-road tough from premium materials, this modular rack will fit any adventure.
This kit creates a full-size rack on a Snugtop Canopy. This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1255mm x 1358mm) and 6 mounting feet that fit into the supplied tracks. The track can be easily mounted to your Snugtop Canopy. See the track installation instructions tab for further details.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
Click here for Front Runner Roof Rack Accessories!
3 x FASS013 - Foot Set / 60mm-70mm - by Front Runner
1 x RRSTD07 - Slimline II Tray - 1255mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
1 x TRAC002 - Canopy Tracks / 1400mm(L) - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminum
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight 22kg (48.5lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width 450mm (17.7")
Length 1730mm (68.1")
Height 260mm (10.2")
Weight 27.4kg (60.4lbs)
Features Accessories for the Slimline II Kits
- FRONT RUNNER - RECOVERY DEVICE MOUNTING KIT - Secure 1 to 2 pairs of MaxTrax, Tred Pro, and other popular brands of recovery devices, flush to a Front Runner Rack with this off-road tough mounting kit.
- FRONT RUNNER - RATCHETING SPADE/SHOVEL & PADDLE MOUNT - An off-road tough storage solution for spade/shovels and similar shaped gear like canoe paddles
- FRONT RUNNER - RECOVERY DEVICE & GEAR HOLDING SIDE BRACKETS - These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- FRONT RUNNER - HI-LIFT JACK BRACKET - This 2 piece locking bracket easily bolts to the side of your Slimline II Roof Rack Tray for a rattle-free, off-road tough jack carrying solution.
- FRONT RUNNER - ROTOPAX RACK MOUNTING PLATE - Effortlessly mount the RotoPax Fuel and/or Water Cans to your Front Runner Rack with this off-road tough secure mounting plate.
- FRONT RUNNER - WATER TANK WITH MOUNTING SYSTEM 42L - This compact and sporty 42L / 11.1 gal Water Tank includes mounting brackets for the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- FRONT RUNNER - PRO STAINLESS STEEL CAMP TABLE KIT - This lightweight, sturdy camp table is ideal for food preparation, food serving, and gathering around to eat. Features include a stainless steel top and black powder-coated aluminum frame. Specifically designed to be easily stored UNDERNEATH most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- FRONT RUNNER - PRO BIKE CARRIER - Safely and securely transport your bike with the Pro Bike Carrier.
- FRONT RUNNER - QUICK RELEASE AWNING MOUNT KIT - Front Runner's Quick Release Awning Mount Kit gives you the freedom to mount or remove your awning in seconds, and with no tools.
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.