Front Runner - Ram 1500/2500/3500 Crew Cab (2009-current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit
- Featured Accessories
Your Ram was made to go off-road and explore. Explore more with the perfect Ram off-road tough roof rack made as tough as your truck. Bring all of your adventure gear and toys without filling up the interior of your crew cab or precious bed space. It’s about time your Ram started acting like one.
This 1358mm/53.5" long, full-size Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 2 Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your Ram Crew Cab 2009+. Drilling is required for installation. For further information on installation, please see the fitment instructions tab.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle. The vehicle specific foot rails have openings for storing compatible gear under the rack such as Front Runner tables.
These Foot Rails contain 1 openings to access Front Runner under rack mount tables (1 smaller prep or 1 larger camp size table).
Both traditional and panoramic sunroofs may be operated in 'vent mode' and fully retracted, provided that you do NOT mount a table underneath. If you do mount a table underneath, only traditional sunroofs may be fully opened because they retract underneath the roof. Traditional sunroofs may NOT be operated in 'vent mode' because the table will interfere.
Models with traditional sunroofs include: Ram 1500 (2009-2018), Ram 1500 Classic (2019-Current), Ram 2500/3500 (2019-Current)
Models with panoramic sunroofs include: Ram 1500 (2019-Current)
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
1x FADR001 - Ram 1500 Crew Cab (2009-Current) Foot Rails
1x RRSTJ07 - SLII Tray - 1425mm(W)X1358mm(L)
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 59.13kg (130.36lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Weight: 445mm (18")
Length: 1730mm (68")
Height: 255mm (10")
Weight: 28.6kg (63lbs)
Features Accessories for the Slimline II Kits
- FRONT RUNNER - RECOVERY DEVICE MOUNTING KIT - Secure 1 to 2 pairs of MaxTrax, Tred Pro, and other popular brands of recovery devices, flush to a Front Runner Rack with this off-road tough mounting kit.
- FRONT RUNNER - RATCHETING SPADE/SHOVEL & PADDLE MOUNT - An off-road tough storage solution for spade/shovels and similar shaped gear like canoe paddles
- FRONT RUNNER - RECOVERY DEVICE & GEAR HOLDING SIDE BRACKETS - These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- FRONT RUNNER - HI-LIFT JACK BRACKET - This 2 piece locking bracket easily bolts to the side of your Slimline II Roof Rack Tray for a rattle-free, off-road tough jack carrying solution.
- FRONT RUNNER - ROTOPAX RACK MOUNTING PLATE - Effortlessly mount the RotoPax Fuel and/or Water Cans to your Front Runner Rack with this off-road tough secure mounting plate.
- FRONT RUNNER - WATER TANK WITH MOUNTING SYSTEM 42L - This compact and sporty 42L / 11.1 gal Water Tank includes mounting brackets for the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- FRONT RUNNER - PRO STAINLESS STEEL CAMP TABLE KIT - This lightweight, sturdy camp table is ideal for food preparation, food serving, and gathering around to eat. Features include a stainless steel top and black powder-coated aluminum frame. Specifically designed to be easily stored UNDERNEATH most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- FRONT RUNNER - PRO BIKE CARRIER - Safely and securely transport your bike with the Pro Bike Carrier.
- FRONT RUNNER - QUICK RELEASE AWNING MOUNT KIT - Front Runner's Quick Release Awning Mount Kit gives you the freedom to mount or remove your awning in seconds, and with no tools.
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.