Front Runner - Pro Canoe | Kayak | Sup Carrier
Don’t let rugged terrain stand between your vehicle and the perfect spot to launch your Canoe, Kayak or SUP. Front Runner’s Pro Canoe / Kayak / SUP Carrier is built for off-road adventure and features multiple mounting angles, from flat to side-mounting, to perfectly fit your needs.
Fits most size canoes, kayaks, SUPs and surf skis. The space between the brackets is only limited by the length of your Front Runner Roof Rack or distance between your Load Bars.
- Highly adjustable brackets allow for multiple mounting angles for your canoe, kayak or SUP.
- The foam-padded holders are self-adjusting for the perfect fit to the hull of your boat.
- The dense weather-resistant open cell foam pads are covered with a water-repellent polyester cover that is UV stabilized to prevent fading.
- Pads can be easily replaced if damaged in any way.
- Toys are secured to the Canoe / Kayak / SUP Carrier using the supplied Front Runner Stratchits straps and eye nuts.
- The included Front Runner adjustable and stretchable Stratchits are the perfect tie-down for serious cargo.
- The quick and efficient straps will keep loads stable and secure without damaging surfaces and are rated up to 300 lbs.
- The Stratchit's clever cinching system creates an easy-on, and easy-off, secure transport every time.
- Complete kit includes everything necessary to secure your water toys to Front Runner Roof Racks or Load Bars.
- Weight limit: 60kg (132 lbs).
2 x Adjustable Holders
4 x Pads
1 x Pair of Stratchits
4 x Eye nuts
Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
EPE (Expandable Polyethylene) foam Pads:
100% UV protected polyester outer shell
100% polyester lining
Product Dimensions (fully opened):
700mm (27.6") L x 75mm (3") W x 112mm (4.4") H (Single Holder)
6.2kg (13.7lbs) (Holder Set)
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.