Front Runner - Drop Down Tailgate Table
Quickly get more table space, for food prep or work, from the back of your vehicle. This sturdy drop down table mounts to the rear swing door of Jeep JK/JKU/JLs and other vehicles and trailers with a suitable flat mounting surface. Includes a black powder coated steel table top with an extendable wooden tray. Designed to be easily accessed. Securely stow away for rattle-free adventure.
- Fits to the interior of your Jeep JK/JKU/JLs and some SUVs and Trucks with rear swing opening doors.
- Fits both left-hand & right-hand opening doors.*
- Opens downward when the latch is released and is supported by 2 sliding stays.
- Load rating 40kg (88.2lb).
- The primary tray has a surface area of 648mm (25.5") L x 331mm (13") W.
- The table surface area can be increased by an additional 445mm (17.5") in length by sliding out the 12mm wood tray extension. This table tray extension can be changed to open either to the left or right.
- The latch keeps the table secure and rattle-free with the help of 2 adjustable rubber stoppers.
- Made from steel and sealed with the same durable, weather-resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Racks.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware and fitting instructions.
*Works with Jeep Wranglers JK and JKU and JLs. For compatibility with other SUVs, Trucks, and Trailers, an appropriate sized door panel/card or flat steel surface of 685mm (27") L x 376mm (14.8") W is needed. Drilling is required. Please see fitting instructions for further details.
1 x Table Assembly
Black powder coated steel
685mm (27") L x 358mm (14.1") W x 54mm (2.1") H
Fully Opened Dimensions:
1105mm (43.5") L x 335mm (13.2") W x 376mm (14.8") H
I’m so glad I bought this
I chose this table for two reasons. First, I didn’t want a bunch of holes it the table for stuff to fall through. This table is solid. Second, I wanted secure brackets and not cables to hold the table. The slide out board gives me a ton more space for food prep. I use this when I go skiing at the mountains and when I’m working overnight on movie sets. So far this has been the single best upgrade I have made to the Jeep. The wife even approves.