- How do I store my sleeping mat?
Exped - Megamat Max 15 LXW
EXPED’s famous MegaMat built 50% thicker! The 15 cm/6" air-core-channeled foam allows the mat to be soft-inflated for an enhanced cradling of the body. Combined with 50-denier stretch top fabric, MegaMat Max offers an unbelievably soft and supple sleep platform. In addition, vertical sidewalls (3-D construction) provide edge-to-edge comfort and gap-free coupling of mats. EXPED's extra-large deflation valve ensures fast deflation and the included top-loading SideWinder stuff sack eases packing and carries over the shoulder. Mini Pump included for inflation top-off. Repair kit included.
- Temperature: -70.6 °F
- R-Value (ASTM F3340-18): 10.6
- Thickness: 5.9 in
- Length: 77.6 in
- Shoulder Width: 30.3 in
- Weight: 121.7 oz
- Packed height: 31.1 in
- Packed diameter: 11 in
- Pack volume: 49 l
- Product contents:
- Mini Pump
- Repair kit
- instruction sheet
- Repair manual
- Warranty: 5 years
- Product No.: 7640445451659
- Top: 50 D Tricot nylon, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resitant, honeycomb embossed, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Bottom: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Insulation: 16 kg/m² opencell PU foam, Oekotex 100 certified
- We recommend storing the mat unrolled with both valves open in a dry and cool area e.g. under the bed
- What do the numbers in the product name of your sleeping mats mean?
- The number in the product name of our sleeping mats signifies the thickness of the mat. For example, a Downmat “7” would be a 7 cm (2.8 inches) thick mat.
- How do I clean my sleeping mat?
- We recommend cleaning your mat with warm water and a mild detergent (no bleach!). Using a rag or soft sponge, carefully clean the mat. Make sure all valves are fully closed. Rinse well. The mat should air dry after cleaning. Do NOT put your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
- I found the source of the leak, how do I make a repair?
- Here are a couple of helpful videos on making a repair to your sleeping mat. Also, you will find instructions in the repair kit which was included with your sleeping mat.