- How do I store my sleeping mat?
Exped - MegaMat Max 15 Duo LW+
EXPED’s famous MegaMat built 50% thicker!
MegaMat Max 15 Duo has at its core 15 centimeters (6”) of just-the-right density, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, open-cell polyurethane foam for support and warmth. The air-core-channeled foam allows the mat to be soft-inflated for an enhanced cradling of the body. Combined with 50-denier stretch top fabric, MegaMat Max offers an unbelievably soft and supple sleep platform.
Vertical sidewalls (3-D construction) are an important EXPED "firstovation," maximizing the usable sleeping surface for edge-to-edge comfort, just like your bed at home. The Duo LW+ version comfortably sleeps two people in a roomy tent, full-sized vehicle or passenger van, and even in your guest room at home.
EXPED's extra-large, high flow-rate FlatValves™ (another EXPED innovation) ensures fast inflation and deflation. The included top-loading SideWinder stuff sack eases packing and carries over the shoulder.
- Luxurious 15 cm-thick open-cell foam support
- Stretch tricot surface for maximum comfort
- Air-core-channeled foam reduces weight and bulk
- Extra-large deflation valve for maximum air flow
- Sold with easy-to-pack SideWinder™ stuff sack and Mini Pump
- 3-D vertical sidewalls (no tapering) for optimal sleeping surface area
R-Value (ASTM): 10.6
Temperature: -70.6 °F
Thickness: 5.9 in
Weight: 216.8 oz
Dimensions: 77.6 in x 52 in
Packed Dimensions: 29.5 in x 13.8 in
Pack Volume: 72 L
Product contents: Mat, Mini Pump, SideWinder Stuff Sack, Repair kit
Warranty: 5 years
Top: 50 D Tricot nylon, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, honeycomb embossed, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
Bottom: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
Insulation: 16 kg/m² open-cell PU foam, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- We recommend storing the mat unrolled with both valves open in a dry and cool area e.g. under the bed
- What do the numbers in the product name of your sleeping mats mean?
- The number in the product name of our sleeping mats signifies the thickness of the mat. For example, a Downmat “7” would be a 7 cm (2.8 inches) thick mat.
- How do I clean my sleeping mat?
- We recommend cleaning your mat with warm water and a mild detergent (no bleach!). Using a rag or soft sponge, carefully clean the mat. Make sure all valves are fully closed. Rinse well. The mat should air dry after cleaning. Do NOT put your mat in a washing machine or dryer.
- I found the source of the leak, how do I make a repair?
- Here are a couple of helpful videos on making a repair to your sleeping mat. Also, you will find instructions in the repair kit which was included with your sleeping mat.