Dobinsons - Rear Leaf Springs Pair for Toyota Tacoma 2005-2020 (L59-110-R)
Dobinsons leaf springs for the rear of the Toyota Tacoma 4x4 and PreRunner models. These leaf springs will suit the following vehicles:
Tacoma Single Cab / Double Cab SB - 2.1" 0-220lb Load
Tacoma Double Cab LB - 1" Stock Load
Dobinsons leaf springs are manufactured from only the highest quality raw materials. We understand the importance of selecting not only the highest quality spring steel, but also the correct grade that will give the longest life under the harshest conditions. Dobinsons design engineers ensure that all our leaf springs are designed specifically for each vehicle model, with consideration given to the load and height requirements for each application.
Note: Greasable bush kits, greasable pins, and u-bolts are available separately. These do not come with bushings.
- Made from the highest quality raw materials to give years of life under the harshest conditions
- Over 60 years of leaf spring design and manufacturing
- Design features include Drawn, tapered and thinned leaf ends
- Manufactured to international quality standards ISO9001:2008 using premium grade Sup 9 silicon manganese spring steel,
- Anti-Friction inter leaf liners are use to reduce the friction at each leaf end where the load is creates and provides a smoother, quieter ride.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ established in 1953, is largely based on Leaf and Coil Spring Manufacturing and the supply of Suspension Components. With several generations of family ownership and experiences, Dobinsons has become one of the leaders in the Spring Industry in Australia applying the years of knowledge into their products. The success of the business has come about by providing quality products, acquiring and using technical knowledge and having the equipment to perform and provide professional service.