Dobinsons - Front Upper Control Arm Kit (UCA'S) For Toyota Tacoma 2005-2020 (UCA59-003K)
- Complete kit for both left and right hand side, includes new ball joints (not assembled), OE style rubber frame bushings (installed), and washers
- Has 3 degrees of caster built in, no adjustability or settings required
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 5mm (0.2") wall thickness, and powder coated black
- Works for any lift height of 1.5" or more. Any height less than that, a proper wheel alignment may not be able to be achieved
- Uses replaceable Japanese-made Sankei 555 ball joints, fully sealed for maintenance free life
Dobinsons front upper control arm set. This will ONLY work on a vehicle lifted 1.5" or more, due to the built-in 3 degrees of caster. This will fit all 4x4 Toyota Tacoma from 2005 to 2019, Toyota Hilux Vigo and Revo from 2005 to 2019, and Toyota Fortuner 2005 to 2019 NOTE: The ball joints are not installed, and must be installed by a professional using a heavy duty press. A hand press will not be strong enough. Dobinsons offers this service for an additional labor charge prior to shipping. These will be noise-free as they use rubber bushings and a factory style ball joint, made by Sankei in Japan. No greasing is necessary after installation.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ established in 1953, is largely based on Leaf and Coil Spring Manufacturing and the supply of Suspension Components. With several generations of family ownership and experiences, Dobinsons has become one of the leaders in the Spring Industry in Australia applying the years of knowledge into their products. The success of the business has come about by providing quality products, acquiring and using technical knowledge and having the equipment to perform and provide professional service.