Dobinsons - Extreme HD 3.0" Rear Coil Spring (C59-749V)
Give this lift and suits these models:
- 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen – 2010-2020 – 850-1000LBS Load Maximum Flex Coils
- 3.0″ – Toyota 4Runner 4th Gen – 2003-2009 – 750-900LBS Load Maximum Flex Coils
- 3.5″ – Toyota FJ Cruiser – 2008-2014 – 850-1000LBS Load Maximum Flex Coils
- 3.0″ – Lexus GX470 – 750-900LBS Load Maximum Flex Coils
- 3.0″ – Lexus GX460 – 850-1000LBS Load Maximum Flex Coils
Your vehicle MUST have at least 700-800LBS of constant rear accessory weight (bumper, tire carrier, roof rack, drawers, fridge, etc), otherwise your vehicle will be over-lifted and will not ride properly
***Not to be used on KDSS vehicles.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles.
All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Not for Vehicles with KDSS
- Sold in Pairs
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ established in 1953, is largely based on Leaf and Coil Spring Manufacturing and the supply of Suspension Components. With several generations of family ownership and experiences, Dobinsons has become one of the leaders in the Spring Industry in Australia applying the years of knowledge into their products. The success of the business has come about by providing quality products, acquiring and using technical knowledge and having the equipment to perform and provide professional service.