Cali Raised LED - Step Edition Bolt On Rock Sliders Toyota 4Runner 2010-2021
- Lead Times
Click here for our Shipping Policy for Lead Times
Protect your truck with the Apex Fabworks Rock Sliders. Made from DOM 1.75" tubing, we don't up charge you for better material or for features like kick outs. The sliders wall thickness is .120" thick. Our sliders are made the best way we know how for the best fit and protection standard, no up charge. Bolt-On sliders come with all the required hardware you need for the install and are installed with zero modification to your vehicle.
- Easy installation, watch the installation instructions for a step by step guide
- 0 Degrees for added stepping location. Makes accessing the roof or getting into the vehicle easier.
- Comes with everything required for install
- Choose between a raw finish or powdercoat
- Choose one of our great shipping methods to get fast safe and low cost shipping to your home or pick up at one of our affiliates for a discount
- Length 64"
- 2010-2013 4Runners must remove Rock Trim Panel for sliders to fit properly.
- DOES NOT FIT 5TH GEN LIMITED EDITIONS
Lead times below are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- At least a 7-10 day lead time on all products
- Powder-coated Rock Sliders - 6-8 Weeks
- Raw Rock Sliders- 4-6 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 6 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 3-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 4-6 Weeks
Sleek and sophisticated are the primary principles when it comes to design. When it comes to function, Cali Raised LED strives to make everything 100% bolt-on or with the fewest modifications necessary.
As disruptors, Cali Raised LED has changed the name of the game by designing and manufacturing all of our trail armor, roof, and bed racks in the USA. You never have to compromise with Cali Raised LED.
Cali Raised LED provides Economy and Premium versions to provide a solution for everyone on either side. No matter the budget, Cali Raised LED aims to keep our products affordable while never compromising on quality.
Cali Raised Rock Sliders
Sliders are great, installation was a breeze; just followed the Cali raised YouTube install video. Would highly recommend this sliders, they seem very durable and cannot wait to take them off road.