ARB - Ford Bronco Roller Drawer Kit with Roller Top | 2021+
Make the most of your cargo area with vehicle-specific storage that's built with off-road use in mind. The Bronco Drawer Kit from ARB includes an Outback Solutions cargo drawer and a Bronco-specific fit kit with side floor to suit four-door Bronco models. The added 3.74 cubic feet of storage space encompasses a drawer with sliding top and side storage on either side that retains access to the wheel arch storage areas. The fit kit and side floor fills in the area between the outer edge of the drawer and the side of the rear cargo area with precision cut, matching carpeted pieces to create compartments with removable lids on each side. In doing so, it completes the floor and provides a larger, flat-top surface. Side floor components include left and right-hand side floors with stainless steel locking tabs and a simple latch for easy removal. These thought-out details result in an easy-to-use storage area. Outback Solutions Modular Roller Drawers have unique and practical features incorporated into their design to ensure high quality, maximum functionality, and ease of use.
- 21-Current Ford Bronco, 4-Door
- Includes RDRF790 Roller Drawer with Roller Top
- Includes BRONFKIK Roller Drawer Fitting and Installation Kit
- Includes one ARB Outback Solutions cargo drawer, side floors, and install hardware
- Purpose folded stainless steel drawer runners for smooth, quiet operation
- Robust finishes for longevity in harsh conditions
- Drawer adds 3.74 cubic feet of secure storage space
- Anti-Roll Back System locks drawer in open position, prevents unintentional closing
- Locking mechanisms prevent rattle
- Easy, bolt-on installation via existing factory mounts - no drilling required
- UV Stable carpet resists abrasion and conceals dirt
- Slam shut/pull open handles make drawer operation easy and secure
- Drawer handle is key lockable with built-in lock
- ARB Zero 38qt & 47qt fridges may be fitted in front-back orientation
- ARB Classic 37qt & 50qt fridges may be fitted in right-to-left orientation
- Provides storage and a secure anchor point to tie down your fridge
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation’s burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4×4 accessories will do.
This was the conclusion drawn by Tony Brown during his travels at the time. While exploring the treasures of the Top End, the skills Tony gained from working on his Land Rover were regularly called on to mend damaged bull bars and broken roof racks. Bar work back then was crude, not at all suited to overland touring, and through this experience an idea was born – high quality equipment that met the vigorous demands of 4WD owners.
Upon returning to Melbourne, Tony put theory into practice via the family garage, where he sought to address the product deficiencies he’d encountered. His vision called for a combination of sound design principles and reliable raw materials… a simple solution to an endemic problem. The concept was embraced when it hit the fledgling 4×4 market, and ARB – the initials of Anthony Ronald Brown – was founded.