ARB - 10802962 101 Quart Dual Zone Portable Fridge/Freezer
- About the Manufacturer
Dual Zone 101 QT Capacity 144 x 375ml Cans Cooling Capacity
Individual compartments, Reversible Quick Release Lids
Removable Upper and Lower Basket with Built-in Folding Access Door
Single Removable Basket for Zone 2, Separate-Zone Led, Auto-Switched Light
Dual Independiently-Controlled Cooling Zones
Who says you can’t have your cake and eat it too? Be the envy of the campsite with a new ARB Zero Dual-Zone Fridge Freezer, serving drinks AND ice cream at the same time! Whether you’re a weekend warrior or long-term remote traveller, ARB has the perfect solution to keep your food, drinks, and frozen goods sorted.
It’s all about the convenience; customizing installations to suit individual configurations is a breeze with the new Zero range. Quick-release lids, DC-power inlets front and rear, AC power conveniently positioned on the front for a quick connection, even pouring a drink is easy with the anti-slip lid inserts that have a provision for your glass and bottle. No need to worry about your mobile phone going dead, the Zero Fridge will look after that too via the easy access 3000ma USB-charge point right next to the display – we thought of everything!
Packed full of features and customized options, these durable-looking new fridges are a must-have for your next off-road adventure
Features and Benefits
• Dual, independently-controlled cooling zones (dual-zone models only)
• Each zone can be set to fridge, freeze, or off
• Removable compartment divider and internal lid (73QT dual-zone only)
• Integrated wireless monitoring & control via compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices (LINX, Android, & IOS)
• Boost function for rapid cool-down
• Anti-condensation technology
• Highly-efficient, variable-speed compressor
• Convenient USB 5V, 3000mA outlet for charging mobile devices (fridge must be connected to DC or AC power source for charging)
• Dual-DC power inlet at opposing ends for customized installations
• Front-AC power inlet for quick home or powered-site connection
• Tough, durable, steel outer casing
• Full height corner mouldings for added protection
• Recessed carry handles with integrated tie-down points
• Quick-release, reversible, side-opening lid/s with non-slip glass/bottle provision (63QT, 73QT & 101QT)
• Easy-view LED display
• Low power draw LED interior light/s
• Versatile, removable internal basket system with provision for tall items/bottles
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation’s burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4×4 accessories will do.
This was the conclusion drawn by Tony Brown during his travels at the time. While exploring the treasures of the Top End, the skills Tony gained from working on his Land Rover were regularly called on to mend damaged bull bars and broken roof racks. Bar work back then was crude, not at all suited to overland touring, and through this experience an idea was born – high quality equipment that met the vigorous demands of 4WD owners.
Upon returning to Melbourne, Tony put theory into practice via the family garage, where he sought to address the product deficiencies he’d encountered. His vision called for a combination of sound design principles and reliable raw materials… a simple solution to an endemic problem. The concept was embraced when it hit the fledgling 4×4 market, and ARB – the initials of Anthony Ronald Brown – was founded.
Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4×4 accessories. We also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. Our philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.