ARB - 10802442 47 Quart Single Zone Portable Fridge/Freezer
Single-Zone 47QT Capacity (65 x 375ml Cans)
REMOVABLE UPPER BASKET WITH BUILT-IN FOLDING ACCESS DOOR
The ARB ZERO single-zone portable fridge/freezer range is available in popular 47qt and 63qt sizes, ideal for mounting in your vehicle, camper trailer or caravan.The ideal size for a touring family of 4 or 5 heading on a long weekend away. Featuring a reversible side opening lid.
The fridge/freezer features front and rear DC inlets which give the user more freedom when mounting the fridge in the car or camper. For extra convenience, the portable fridges also feature a front AC inlet for home or powered-site connection and a handy USB 5V outlet to charge your USB powered devices. Download the app to monitor or control the fridge wirelessly. The 47qt model has a front-facing lid, while the 63qt features a reversible, side-opening lid.
It’s all about the convenience; customizing installations to suit individual configurations is a breeze with the new Zero range. Quick-release lids, DC-power inlets front and rear, AC power conveniently positioned on the front for a quick connection, even pouring a drink is easy with the anti-slip lid inserts that have a provision for your glass and bottle. No need to worry about your mobile phone going dead, the Zero Fridge will look after that too via the easy access 3000ma USB-charge point right next to the display – we thought of everything!
Packed full of features and customized options, these durable-looking new fridges are a must-have for your next off-road adventure
Features and Benefits
• Dual, independently-controlled cooling zones (dual-zone models only)
• Each zone can be set to fridge, freeze, or off
• Removable compartment divider and internal lid (73QT dual-zone only)
• Integrated wireless monitoring & control via compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices (LINX, Android, & IOS)
• Boost function for rapid cool-down
• Anti-condensation technology
• Highly-efficient, variable-speed compressor
• Convenient USB 5V, 3000mA outlet for charging mobile devices (fridge must be connected to DC or AC power source for charging)
• Dual-DC power inlet at opposing ends for customized installations
• Front-AC power inlet for quick home or powered-site connection
• Tough, durable, steel outer casing
• Full height corner mouldings for added protection
• Recessed carry handles with integrated tie-down points
• Quick-release, reversible, side-opening lid/s with non-slip glass/bottle provision (63QT, 73QT & 101QT)
• Easy-view LED display
• Low power draw LED interior light/s
• Versatile, removable internal basket system with provision for tall items/bottles
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation’s burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4×4 accessories will do.
This was the conclusion drawn by Tony Brown during his travels at the time. While exploring the treasures of the Top End, the skills Tony gained from working on his Land Rover were regularly called on to mend damaged bull bars and broken roof racks. Bar work back then was crude, not at all suited to overland touring, and through this experience an idea was born – high quality equipment that met the vigorous demands of 4WD owners.
Upon returning to Melbourne, Tony put theory into practice via the family garage, where he sought to address the product deficiencies he’d encountered. His vision called for a combination of sound design principles and reliable raw materials… a simple solution to an endemic problem. The concept was embraced when it hit the fledgling 4×4 market, and ARB – the initials of Anthony Ronald Brown – was founded.
Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4×4 accessories. We also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. Our philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability and practicality above all else.