Prinsu - Toyota Tacoma Prinsu Habitat Rack - 2005-2020
- Featured Accessories
- Lead Times
ALL PRINSU RACKS SHIP FREE!!
The Tacoma Habitat rack is a modular, adjustable, and completely bolt together roof rack for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma’s. This rack has been specifically designed to be a PARTIAL rack that will work with in-the-bed campers like the AT Habitat or a 4wheel camper model that overhang over the cab of the truck. This rack is NOT designed to be put on an access cab or double cab Tacoma that is not running an in-the-bed camper model that overhangs the cab of the truck. (*If this is you please see our Access Cab Rack or the Cab Rack) Please keep in mind that each brand and model of in-the-bed campers vary and that the clearance from the top of the cab and the bottom of the camper may vary but in most cases, our rack will work for the majority of models!
The rack consists of 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate. These rails have 2 mounting platforms each that will allow you to bolt the rack into the forward mounting points on the cab.
The crossbars are made from an aluminum extrusion that has a top facing T-slot channel and the exclusive Prinsu “drop points.” This offers numerous solutions for tie-down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as tool mounts or lighting. All product will come in black. All assembly hardware is provided. The rack also includes a 1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector to help with aerodynamics and prevent wind noise. The rack is completely modular in that you choose how your rack is configured. Refer to the gallery for an example of standard configurations we have used based on different load sizes and weights. You can also choose the number of crossbars you assemble your rack with. The rack comes standard with 5 cross bars for cargo and 2 additional for mounting of a wind deflector, lightbar or combination of the two. All Prinsu racks come powder coated satin black. Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. We expect all consumers to use good judgment and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems.
* All Prinsu racks come powder coated satin black and complete, ready to install.
Features Prinsu accessories for your rack!
- Prinsu - Wind Deflector Decals - Wind Deflector Decals offer you the option to customize your Prinsu Roof Rack with a personal vibe
- Prinsu - Shield Rack Plates - The Prinsu Colored Shield Plate offers you the ability to customize your Prinsu Rack while adding strength and rigidity to your existing Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Cargo Basket Kit - The basket kit will attach to any of our racks and gives sides and a rear bar that help to contain cargo.
Prinsu - Load Panel - Double - Versatile mounting platform for roof rack accessories.
- Prinsu - Rack Side Rail - Free up space on your Prinsu Roof Rack with the Prinsu Rack Side Rail.
Prinsu - Quick Release Awning Mount Brackets - Easily mount and dismount your awning on your Prinsu Roof Rack with these quick release brackets.
- Prinsu - 1" Tent Mounting Feet - Raise your rooftop tent with these mounting feet making it easier to add a tent to your Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Ridgeline Handles - These all aluminum handles work incredible well as a functional handle to access gear and accessories on your roof rack.
- Prinsu - Maxtrax Universal Mount - Introducing the most simple, affordable, and functional Prinsu Maxtrax mount for your Prinsu Roof Rack
- Prinsu - Awning Mount Brackets - Universal awning brackets specifically for PRINSU roof racks.
- Prinsu - Leer Mounting Feet - Extended mounting feet for specific Top Racks with wider track systems installed
- Prinsu - Single Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Look no further than our simple Prinsu Rotopax mount to mount up your 1 gallon, 2 gallon, or 3 gallon Rotopax.
- Prinsu - Dual Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Step up from our single Crossbar Rotopax mount to the Dual Crossbar Rotopax mount and you get the full package
- Prinsu - Waterport Mount - The strongest and most simple way to mount your WaterPort DayTank!
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-2 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 4-6 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 5+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.