Prinsu - Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen Roof Rack Full - Non Drill - 2010-2022
- Featured Accessories
- Lead Times
ALL PRINSU RACKS SHIP FREE!
The 4Runner Roof Rack Full is a modular, adjustable, and completely bolt together full-length roof rack for 2010+ Toyota 4Runner.
We now offer the Prinsu Rack in these Powder Coat options: Black, Grey, White, and Bare Aluminum for color matching. Don’t forget to pair this with the Prinsu Shield Plate.
The rack consists of 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 1/4″ 5052 aluminum plate. These rails have 3 mounting tabs each that will allow you to bolt the rack into the 4 factory mounting holes and 3m Industrial Adhesive on each side of the roof.
The crossbars are made from a 1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion that has 2 top facing T-slot channel, a fore and aft channel and 2 bottom facing channels. This offers numerous solutions for tie-down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as tool mounts or lighting.
All product will come in black. All assembly hardware comes in a black zinc finish so as to match a black paint or powder coat finish on the final product. All mounting hardware is either stainless steel or high-quality Zn plated. The rack also includes a 1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector to help with aerodynamics and prevent wind noise.
The rack is completely modular in that you choose how your rack is configured. Refer to the gallery for an example of standard configurations we have used based on different load sizes and weights. You can also choose the number of crossbars you assemble your rack with. The rack comes standard with 9 cross bars for cargo and 1 additional for mounting of a wind deflector, lightbar or combination of the two.
Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration.
Features Prinsu accessories for your rack!
- Prinsu - Wind Deflector Decals - Wind Deflector Decals offer you the option to customize your Prinsu Roof Rack with a personal vibe
- Prinsu - Shield Rack Plates - The Prinsu Colored Shield Plate offers you the ability to customize your Prinsu Rack while adding strength and rigidity to your existing Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Cargo Basket Kit - The basket kit will attach to any of our racks and gives sides and a rear bar that help to contain cargo.
Prinsu - Load Panel - Double - Versatile mounting platform for roof rack accessories.
- Prinsu - Rack Side Rail - Free up space on your Prinsu Roof Rack with the Prinsu Rack Side Rail.
Prinsu - Quick Release Awning Mount Brackets - Easily mount and dismount your awning on your Prinsu Roof Rack with these quick release brackets.
- Prinsu - 1" Tent Mounting Feet - Raise your rooftop tent with these mounting feet making it easier to add a tent to your Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Ridgeline Handles - These all aluminum handles work incredible well as a functional handle to access gear and accessories on your roof rack.
- Prinsu - Maxtrax Universal Mount - Introducing the most simple, affordable, and functional Prinsu Maxtrax mount for your Prinsu Roof Rack
- Prinsu - Awning Mount Brackets - Universal awning brackets specifically for PRINSU roof racks.
- Prinsu - Leer Mounting Feet - Extended mounting feet for specific Top Racks with wider track systems installed
- Prinsu - Single Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Look no further than our simple Prinsu Rotopax mount to mount up your 1 gallon, 2 gallon, or 3 gallon Rotopax.
- Prinsu - Dual Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Step up from our single Crossbar Rotopax mount to the Dual Crossbar Rotopax mount and you get the full package
- Prinsu - Waterport Mount - The strongest and most simple way to mount your WaterPort DayTank!
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-2 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 4-6 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 5+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.
Clean low profile rack
I was looking for something low profile and functional so this roof rack was perfect. Gives the 5th gen a great profile, the light bar cut out is clean, and there are lots of options to move the crossbars around to mount whatever you want on top. Very happy with the purchase and it has been holding up great on the trails.
Rack looks awesome and fits our needs
We have a 5th Gen TRD ORP and super stoked to have made this purchase. First- this rack requires NO drilling- the middle and rear rack bolt to factory settings. Second- the modular design gives you lots of options for tie downs so you can pretty much throw up what you need on top- and we can utilize our sunroof by moving racks around. Third- Can’t tell the difference in our drive between factory rack and this one. Love the wind deflector and added on the noise reduction trim which we felt was worth it. Rack looks awesome and fits our needs. Tons of YouTube installation videos available- which made install pretty easy. Our order arrived surpassingly quick and in good condition.