Prinsu - Subaru XV Crosstrek Prinsu Roof Rack - 2018-2022
- Featured Accessories
- Lead Times
ALL PRINSU RACKS SHIP FREE!
What do you need to take on your next adventure? A pair of mountain bikes, a rooftop tent for camping, or just some extra fuel to help you get deep in the wilderness? Whatever it is the Prinsu Design roof rack will take care of all of your extra cargo and adventure gear needs!
Each Prinsu roof rack is designed to be completely modular and allow the customer to customize the rack to fit their needs. Each Prinsu roof rack is also designed to be form-fitting to each particular vehicle that it will mount to. Combine this functionality with special high strength aluminum alloy construction and you have the most functional, most aerodynamic, and best looking roof rack you could ever mount to your vehicle!
The Subaru Crosstrek Prinsu rack features all of the standard benefits of a Prinsu roof rack. The rack itself mounts into the factory mounting holes that are used with the mounting of the factory rail system. Because Subaru has strong factory mounting points built in this rack does not require any cutting or modification of the roof and our rack can attach to the factory mounting points. The rack comes with black anodized crossbars and a clear anodized crossbar for the wind deflector mount. Each crossbar has the Prinsu exclusive “drop points” which allow easy access to mount any of your accessories. Each Prinsu crossbar is also made of a special high strength alloy that is exclusive to the Prinsu brand!
The side rails and wind deflector also come powder coated and all mounting hardware to attach the rack to the roof of the vehicle comes with each roof rack. Each rack comes standard with a set of tie-down rings as well.
There are several choices you have when placing an order for a Prinsu roof rack. The first choice is whether you want to mount a light bar on the front of the rack or not. We offer wind deflectors that are specifically made to fit each light bar option that the customer may choose. If you do not want to mount a light bar then our rack comes with our standard wind deflector to dramatically reduce wind noise and provide good aerodynamics for the vehicle at cruising speeds. You also have the choice to add our “noise reducing trim” which will dramatically reduce further wind noise caused during windy conditions, especially when crosswinds are involved. The Prinsu roof rack is the quietest roof rack available due to its sleek and form-fitting design. It has been engineered to be strong, yet quiet!
Features Prinsu accessories for your rack!
- Prinsu - Wind Deflector Decals - Wind Deflector Decals offer you the option to customize your Prinsu Roof Rack with a personal vibe
- Prinsu - Shield Rack Plates - The Prinsu Colored Shield Plate offers you the ability to customize your Prinsu Rack while adding strength and rigidity to your existing Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Cargo Basket Kit - The basket kit will attach to any of our racks and gives sides and a rear bar that help to contain cargo.
Prinsu - Load Panel - Double - Versatile mounting platform for roof rack accessories.
- Prinsu - Rack Side Rail - Free up space on your Prinsu Roof Rack with the Prinsu Rack Side Rail.
Prinsu - Quick Release Awning Mount Brackets - Easily mount and dismount your awning on your Prinsu Roof Rack with these quick release brackets.
- Prinsu - 1" Tent Mounting Feet - Raise your rooftop tent with these mounting feet making it easier to add a tent to your Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Ridgeline Handles - These all aluminum handles work incredible well as a functional handle to access gear and accessories on your roof rack.
- Prinsu - Maxtrax Universal Mount - Introducing the most simple, affordable, and functional Prinsu Maxtrax mount for your Prinsu Roof Rack
- Prinsu - Awning Mount Brackets - Universal awning brackets specifically for PRINSU roof racks.
- Prinsu - Leer Mounting Feet - Extended mounting feet for specific Top Racks with wider track systems installed
- Prinsu - Single Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Look no further than our simple Prinsu Rotopax mount to mount up your 1 gallon, 2 gallon, or 3 gallon Rotopax.
- Prinsu - Dual Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Step up from our single Crossbar Rotopax mount to the Dual Crossbar Rotopax mount and you get the full package
- Prinsu - Waterport Mount - The strongest and most simple way to mount your WaterPort DayTank!
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-2 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 4-6 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 5+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.