Prinsu - Lexus GX460 Prinsu Roof Rack - 2010-2021
- Featured Accessories
- Lead Times
ALL PRINSU RACKS SHIP FREE!
The brand new addition to the Prinsu roof rack family is the Lexus GX 460 roof rack. This is a complete bolt-on and modular roof rack designed after the original Prinsu roof rack! Choose your configuration below.
The rack consists of 2 full-length laser cut side rails constructed of 1/4″ 5052 aluminum plate. These rails extend the entire length of the vehicle, optimizing and spreading out the load bearing surface. This design allows for superior strength and the addition of this roof rack without drilling or modification to your vehicle. The crossbars are made from a 2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion that has T-slot channels on all 4 sides. This offers numerous solutions for tie-down options, cargo security, and the addition of accessories such as tool mounts or lighting. The rack comes shipped in black powder coat with black anodized crossbars. All assembly hardware comes in a black zinc finish so as to match a black paint or powder coat finish on the final product.
The rack is completely modular in that you choose how your rack is configured. You can also choose the number of crossbars you assemble your rack with. The rack comes standard with 8 cross bars for cargo with an additional 1 crossbar for mounting a wind deflector or LED light bar. The rack comes standard with a 1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector to improve aerodynamics and reduce noise.
Features Prinsu accessories for your rack!
- Prinsu - Wind Deflector Decals - Wind Deflector Decals offer you the option to customize your Prinsu Roof Rack with a personal vibe
- Prinsu - Shield Rack Plates - The Prinsu Colored Shield Plate offers you the ability to customize your Prinsu Rack while adding strength and rigidity to your existing Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Cargo Basket Kit - The basket kit will attach to any of our racks and gives sides and a rear bar that help to contain cargo.
Prinsu - Load Panel - Double - Versatile mounting platform for roof rack accessories.
- Prinsu - Rack Side Rail - Free up space on your Prinsu Roof Rack with the Prinsu Rack Side Rail.
Prinsu - Quick Release Awning Mount Brackets - Easily mount and dismount your awning on your Prinsu Roof Rack with these quick release brackets.
- Prinsu - 1" Tent Mounting Feet - Raise your rooftop tent with these mounting feet making it easier to add a tent to your Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Ridgeline Handles - These all aluminum handles work incredible well as a functional handle to access gear and accessories on your roof rack.
- Prinsu - Maxtrax Universal Mount - Introducing the most simple, affordable, and functional Prinsu Maxtrax mount for your Prinsu Roof Rack
- Prinsu - Awning Mount Brackets - Universal awning brackets specifically for PRINSU roof racks.
- Prinsu - Leer Mounting Feet - Extended mounting feet for specific Top Racks with wider track systems installed
- Prinsu - Single Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Look no further than our simple Prinsu Rotopax mount to mount up your 1 gallon, 2 gallon, or 3 gallon Rotopax.
- Prinsu - Dual Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Step up from our single Crossbar Rotopax mount to the Dual Crossbar Rotopax mount and you get the full package
- Prinsu - Waterport Mount - The strongest and most simple way to mount your WaterPort DayTank!
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-2 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 4-6 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 5+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.