Prinsu - Jeep Gladiator Universal Top Rack (5' Bed Length)
- Featured Accessories
- Lead Times
ALL PRINSU RACKS SHIP FREE!
The Prinsu Universal Top Rack is a modular, adjustable, and completely bolt together roof rack for fiberglass toppers such as Leer, A.R.E, and Snugtop that are equipped with Thule/Yakima tracks. These racks work great on overland trailers and other applications as well. Models are available for many bed lengths so please choose the model that fits your bed length the best.
The Prinsu Universal Top Rack is a great way to add additional capacity and functionality to your vehicle in an easy way. Each rack has 3-4 mounting feet that will allow you to bolt the rack to the Thule/Yakima tracks using the appropriate hardware. This design allows the addition of this roof rack without drilling or modification to your vehicle. The rack is completely modular in that you choose how your rack is configured. You can also choose the number of crossbars you assemble your rack with. The short bed rack comes standard with 6 cross bars for cargo. The long bed rack comes standard with 7 cross bars.
Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. We expect all consumers to use good judgment and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems. The Top Rack is limited by the weight capacity of the topper. Please consult the manufacturer of your topper for guidelines and capacities regarding the load capacity of your individual topper.
- Prinsu original style and design
- Low profile
- High strength alloy crossbars
- Integrated “drop points”
- Aerodynamic and quiet
- Full aluminum construction
- Completely modular
- Product powder coated in a satin black texture
Features Prinsu accessories for your rack!
- Prinsu - Wind Deflector Decals - Wind Deflector Decals offer you the option to customize your Prinsu Roof Rack with a personal vibe
- Prinsu - Shield Rack Plates - The Prinsu Colored Shield Plate offers you the ability to customize your Prinsu Rack while adding strength and rigidity to your existing Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Cargo Basket Kit - The basket kit will attach to any of our racks and gives sides and a rear bar that help to contain cargo.
Prinsu - Load Panel - Double - Versatile mounting platform for roof rack accessories.
- Prinsu - Rack Side Rail - Free up space on your Prinsu Roof Rack with the Prinsu Rack Side Rail.
Prinsu - Quick Release Awning Mount Brackets - Easily mount and dismount your awning on your Prinsu Roof Rack with these quick release brackets.
- Prinsu - 1" Tent Mounting Feet - Raise your rooftop tent with these mounting feet making it easier to add a tent to your Prinsu Rack.
- Prinsu - Ridgeline Handles - These all aluminum handles work incredible well as a functional handle to access gear and accessories on your roof rack.
- Prinsu - Maxtrax Universal Mount - Introducing the most simple, affordable, and functional Prinsu Maxtrax mount for your Prinsu Roof Rack
- Prinsu - Awning Mount Brackets - Universal awning brackets specifically for PRINSU roof racks.
- Prinsu - Leer Mounting Feet - Extended mounting feet for specific Top Racks with wider track systems installed
- Prinsu - Single Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Look no further than our simple Prinsu Rotopax mount to mount up your 1 gallon, 2 gallon, or 3 gallon Rotopax.
- Prinsu - Dual Crossbar Rotopax Mount - Step up from our single Crossbar Rotopax mount to the Dual Crossbar Rotopax mount and you get the full package
- Prinsu - Waterport Mount - The strongest and most simple way to mount your WaterPort DayTank!
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-2 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 4-6 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 5+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.