Front Runner - Chevy Colorado Roll Top 5.1' Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit (2015-2020)
- Featured Accessories
This kit creates a full-size rack that sits above your Chevrolet Colorado's (2015-current) truck bed. This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1425mm x 1358mm), 2 Tracks, 2 Pickup Truck Bed Universal Legs that fit into the Tracks, and 2 Pickup Roll Top Leg Mounts. Drilling is required for installation.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
This Rack Kit creates a second level of storage for your load bed above the roll top of your Chevy Colorado.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty*
A load bed top ledge with a minimum surface area of 55mm wide and length of 1000mm - 1600mm is required to mount Front Runner tracks.
Dependent on the roll top used a minimum clearance of 20mm is required from the inner face of the leg base, to the roll top outer edge. This applies when the leg is fitted to a Front Runner Track or other Roll Top channel.
For further information on installation, please see the fitment instructions in the Instructions tab.
2 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg / Tall (Pair) - by Front Runner
2 x LASS028 - Pick-Up Roll Top Leg Mount - by Front Runner
1 x RRAC902 - Load Bed Bolt Kit- Ford F150 2004-2014
1 x RRSTJ07 - Slimline II Tray - 1425mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
1 x TRBU002 - Pick-Up Load Bed Tracks / 1200mm(L) - by Front Runner
Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight 30kg (65lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle's roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width 455mm (18")
Length 1620mm (64")
Height 270mm (11")
Weight 34.5kg (75.9lbs)
Features Accessories for the Slimline II Kits
- FRONT RUNNER - RECOVERY DEVICE MOUNTING KIT - Secure 1 to 2 pairs of MaxTrax, Tred Pro, and other popular brands of recovery devices, flush to a Front Runner Rack with this off-road tough mounting kit.
- FRONT RUNNER - RATCHETING SPADE/SHOVEL & PADDLE MOUNT - An off-road tough storage solution for spade/shovels and similar shaped gear like canoe paddles
- FRONT RUNNER - RECOVERY DEVICE & GEAR HOLDING SIDE BRACKETS - These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MaxTrax, TRED pro and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- FRONT RUNNER - HI-LIFT JACK BRACKET - This 2 piece locking bracket easily bolts to the side of your Slimline II Roof Rack Tray for a rattle-free, off-road tough jack carrying solution.
- FRONT RUNNER - ROTOPAX RACK MOUNTING PLATE - Effortlessly mount the RotoPax Fuel and/or Water Cans to your Front Runner Rack with this off-road tough secure mounting plate.
- FRONT RUNNER - WATER TANK WITH MOUNTING SYSTEM 42L - This compact and sporty 42L / 11.1 gal Water Tank includes mounting brackets for the Slimline II Roof Rack.
- FRONT RUNNER - PRO STAINLESS STEEL CAMP TABLE KIT - This lightweight, sturdy camp table is ideal for food preparation, food serving, and gathering around to eat. Features include a stainless steel top and black powder-coated aluminum frame. Specifically designed to be easily stored UNDERNEATH most Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- FRONT RUNNER - PRO BIKE CARRIER - Safely and securely transport your bike with the Pro Bike Carrier.
- FRONT RUNNER - QUICK RELEASE AWNING MOUNT KIT - Front Runner's Quick Release Awning Mount Kit gives you the freedom to mount or remove your awning in seconds, and with no tools.
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.