Front Runner - 40" LED Slim Light Bar VX1000-CB Single Mount
Keep the adventure going long after the sun sets with this 40" LED Slim Light Bar VX1000-CB / 12V/24V / Single Mount. The near and far-field illumination with 36 high-performance LED’s will light your way up to 525m so you can always know what your adventure holds.
- The 36 intense, high-performance LEDs, with OSRAM technology, reach a distance of 525m and deliver 6000 lumens.
- The 5700 Kelvin, light intensity is distributed as a combo beam pattern- near and far-field illumination.
- The intelligent reflector design diverts the light from the LEDs so that oncoming traffic is only indirectly exposed to the light.
- To accommodate its wide range of uses, the searchlight is equipped with a durable polycarbonate lens.
- The integrated driver and thermal management system, measures and regulates the temperature of the LED, eliminating the risk of overheating and aids in the longevity of its lifespan.
- Full LED polarity protection automatically breaks the circuit in the event of excess voltage, which ensures a long lifespan.
- Individual installation is possible due to the VX1000-CB SM's double ECE certification.
- The 12V/24V LED lightbar is ECE-compliant and versatile in application and is not limited to automotive use only.
- Secures to your Front Runner Roof Rack with supplied mounting kit.
- Optional LED Light Bar Wire Harness AX 2LS or LED Light Bar Wire Harness AX 1LS are available and sold separately.
1 x Lightbar
1 x Bracket set
1 x Bolt Kit
1031mm (40.6") L x 67mm (2.6") D x 35mm (1.4") H
Light Bar with supplied bracket:
1084mm (42.7") L x 67mm (2.6") D x 63mm (2.5") H
Product type: On-road and off-road
SKU: VX1000-CB SM
LED supplier: OSRAM
Color temperature: 5700 K
Lifespan Tc: 5000 h
Guarantee: 5 years
Double ECE-Certification: 2x R112
Reference Number: (37,5 + 37,5)
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.