Eezi-Awn - Jazz Roof Top Tent
The Jazz Roof Top Tent from Eezi-Awn offers a combination of features that remains true to the quality of an Eezi-Awn tent, but at a very competitive price.Eezi-Awn is internationally known as the benchmark by which other Roof Top Tent brands are compared. The Series 3 and XKLUSIV Roof Top Tents are built to withstand the worst Mother Nature can dish out and because of this, they are the preferred choice of international travelers. But not everyone is planning to drive around the world. This is the where the value of the Jazz shines through. It offers all the quality and craftsmanship of Eezi-Awn in a very price-minded tent that will last for years. It's the perfect choice for those looking for serious quality at a very attainable price. The Jazz utilizes Eezi-Awn's flagship folding platform design, and is available in a single size to accommodate 2 adults. Depending on the height of your trailer, this model may also double as a trailer tent. Features
- 4 Large Doors & Windows with Mesh & Privacy Panels
- 4 Pockets Under Windows with Shades Incorporated into Rainfly
- 2.5" Thick Hi-Density Foam Mattress Covered in African-Printed Fabric
- Unique Internal Bungee System to Assist with Storing Tent
- Ratchet Strap Incorporated into Cover
- Universal Mounting Construction
- Optional Ladder Extension
- Optional Bull Bar Mounts
- 260 gram Poly-Cotton Ripstop Coated with Teflon
- Double Stitched Throughout with Wax-Coated Cotton Thread
- 80% Mesh Screen with Trapezoidal Microfiber
- 700 Denier PVC Roof Tent Cover with Welded Seams & 5 year UV-rating
- Elevated PVC Rainfly with Reinforced Rainfly Mounts
- Heavy-Duty Anodized Aluminum Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Polyurethane encased hardwood panels
- Polyurethane-Encased Hardwood Panels
- Spring Steel Rainfly & Window Rods
- Patented Anodized Aluminum Extension Ladder
- Nylon Reinforced Clips
- YYK© Zippers
Closed : 48" L x 55" W x 11" H | 1220mm L x 1400mm W x 280mm H
|Weight (Including Ladder)||110 lbs | 50 kg|
You spent money on it and we want to ensure its safe delivery. All of our shipments are delivered with a required signature unless otherwise specified. Please contact us if you would like to remove this feature from your order. This service is complimentary.
Please be aware that larger items, including Eezi-Awn tents and racks, which are too large for traditional ground shipping, will require truck freight for delivery, and custom items shipping internationally are not eligible. We offer Free Domestic Shipping on these items to a commercial address. Roof Top Tents will require a loading dock or fork lift or a freight terminal close by for pick up. Roof Racks will require the ability to receive a large platform box; however Rack Feet and Rack Rail can be shipped to your residence. If you order a tent or rack from our website, contact us by phone or email and we will work with you to secure the most economical delivery of your product we can.
If you plan to ship to a residential address and the product is authorized to ship to a residential address, you will be charged an additional fee which is not automatically applied at checkout. Please write "Residential" in the notes section and we will contact you with a quote. If you do not make this denotation, you are responsible for all related fees and potentially the original shipping charge.
There are good reasons why Eezi-Awn is one of the largest manufacturers of RECVEE (Recreational Vehicle) Equipment which includes our rooftop tents, camping & vehicle awnings, K9 roof racks and roof rack accessories.
Since its inception in 1983 the name Eezi-Awn has long been synonymous with quality Rooftents, Rooftop Tents, Retractable Camping Awnings, Fridge Sliders, Roof Racks and Roof Rack Accessories. Eezi-Awns dedication for exceptional service is evident in all the equipment we produce, sell locally and export to many countries around the world.