Dobinsons - Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms For Toyota 4Runner 2003-2020, FJ Cruiser
- Suits 4th and 5th Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser (all years), and Prado 120 and 150 (all years)
- **NOW Comes with rubber bushings installed, and also separate poly bush kit in the box
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 5mm (0.2") wall thickness, and powder coated black
- Oversized adjusters and rod thickness for maximum strength and durability with double-nut locking feature
- Zinc plated, then powder coated black, for the ultimate finish and protection
These are adjustable rear upper control arms, to be used on any vehicle lifted or not, up to 4" of lift. This kit comes with both upper arms and also includes 4 rubber bushings if you don't want to run the polyurethane bushings. The rubber bushings must be pressed into the arms if you want to use them. These adjustable arms will allow you to properly set your rear pinion angle due to adding a lift, while also adding strength over the stock arms. Suitable also for long travel rear suspension setups.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ established in 1953, is largely based on Leaf and Coil Spring Manufacturing and the supply of Suspension Components. With several generations of family ownership and experiences, Dobinsons has become one of the leaders in the Spring Industry in Australia applying the years of knowledge into their products. The success of the business has come about by providing quality products, acquiring and using technical knowledge and having the equipment to perform and provide professional service.