Dobinsons - Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms For Toyota 4Runner 2003-2020, FJ Cruiser, GX470, GX460
- Suits 4th and 5th Gen 4Runner, FJ Cruiser (all years)
- Comes with polyurethane bushings installed, and also high quality rubber OE style bushings for maximum flexibility
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 5mm (0.2") wall thickness, and powder coated black
- Oversized adjusters and rod thickness for maximum strength and durability with double-nut locking feature
- Zinc plated, then powder coated black, for the ultimate finish and protection
These are adjustable rear lower control arms, to be used on any vehicle lifted or not, up to 4" of lift. This kit comes with both side lower arms and also includes a full poly bush kit. Rubber bushings now come pressed into the arms, as they are maintenance and noise-free. Rubber bushings allow for greater flex (travel). These adjustable arms will allow you to properly set your rear pinion angle due to adding a lift, while also adding strength over the stock arms. Suitable also for long travel rear suspension setups.
NOTE: The threaded end goes towards the frame end with the metal protector facing downwards, and the curved section of the arm faces upwards.
Instructions for use: Set initial length to the same as factory arms, then add 1/2". Install, check pinion angle, then add at 1/2" increments until your pinion angle is set properly. Adding too much length could lead to driveline vibrations. Suits all these vehicles: 4th Gen 4Runner 2003-2009 5th Gen 4Runner 2010+ Lexus GX470 (all years) Lexus GX460 (all years) Toyota FJ Cruiser (all years)
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ established in 1953, is largely based on Leaf and Coil Spring Manufacturing and the supply of Suspension Components. With several generations of family ownership and experiences, Dobinsons has become one of the leaders in the Spring Industry in Australia applying the years of knowledge into their products. The success of the business has come about by providing quality products, acquiring and using technical knowledge and having the equipment to perform and provide professional service.