CBI - Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack | 2005-2015
- Lead Times
- About CBI
Our Overland bed rack breaks the mold for the 2nd gen Tacoma. With its low profile, multiple mounting and tie down points, there is literally nothing this bed rack can’t handle. Take all your gear with you on your next overland trip and have room to spare. Available in steel or aluminum.
- Mounts to factory bed rail
- Perfect for mounting a tent and adventure accessories
- Available in steel and aluminum
- Install time: 1 hr
- Optional Powder Coat $200
- Optional Powder Coat is a Satin Black Textured Finish
Short Bed, Long Bed
Bare Metal, Powder Coat Black
Below are the current estimated lead times. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 5 Weeks
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 3-4 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 3+ Weeks
- Bed Racks - 7+ Weeks
- Bed Bars - 3 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 12+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 10+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 4-5 Months
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 5-6 Months
- Rear Bumpers - 4-5 Months
- Covert Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
At CBI Offroad our line of off-road body armor and protection match out motto: "Trail Proven - Adventure Ready!"
Whatever type of adventure you pursue our off-road body armor will get you there with the style, functionality, and protection you need. CBI Offroad is a company that was founded on principles of quality craftsmanship and impeccable design for off-road vehicles. Our first bumper was built back in 1999 and was handcrafted to perfection. Today we continue this tradition with increased manufacturing technology and that same handcrafted touch as each product is manufactured by skilled fabricators and welders.
All CBI Offroad products are assembled and built in our Idaho Falls, ID facility by skilled American workers. It is our goal that each product we produce will exceed our customer's expectations in both quality and function.