CBI - Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Bars
- Lead Times
Use code "FREESHIP4WD" for free shipping on your CBI Bed Bars!
Our Overland bars provide an excellent mounting point for roof top tents, bike racks, gear, or just about anything. Mounts to the bed of the Tacoma. Kit includes a set of two complete bed bars and rails. Comes powder coated black.
- Perfect for mounting a roof top tent or adventure accessories
- Product powder coated in a satin black texture
- Includes set of two complete bed bars and rails
- Price includes the complete kit with all parts needed for installation.
- Powder Coat is a Satin Black Textured Finish
|DIMENSIONS||51 × 12 × 4 in|
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-3 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 6-8 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 4+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.
At CBI Offroad our line of off-road body armor and protection match out motto: "Trail Proven - Adventure Ready!"
Whatever type of adventure you pursue our off-road body armor will get you there with the style, functionality, and protection you need. CBI Offroad is a company that was founded on principles of quality craftsmanship and impeccable design for off-road vehicles. Our first bumper was built back in 1999 and was handcrafted to perfection. Today we continue this tradition with increased manufacturing technology and that same handcrafted touch as each product is manufactured by skilled fabricators and welders.
All CBI Offroad products are assembled and built in our Idaho Falls, ID facility by skilled American workers. It is our goal that each product we produce will exceed our customer's expectations in both quality and function.