CBI - Ford F150 Cab Height Bed Rack (5'6" Bed Length) | 2004-2021
- Lead Times
The CBI Offroad Cab Height Bed Rack for the Ford F-150 and Ford Raptor is the ultimate accessory to create total functionality and usability out of the bed area of your truck. This bed rack is designed for all 5’ 6” Ford truck beds and provides an infinite amount of mounting solutions for all of your off-road accessories and outdoor gear. Whether that is a roof top tent or mounting your bikes and/or kayaks you will have the functionality to get it done! The side panels are created with a unique blend of mounting points for lots of popular off-road gear or anything else you can dream up to take on your adventure!
The CBI Offroad bed rack combines very simple bolt together mounting for a quick installation that anyone can handle. No drilling or cutting required. The rack itself has been fully engineered and tested for superior strength and durability. This rack is built to handle it all so you can load it up to far beyond your trucks rated capacity, although we do not recommend that! The possibilities are endless… Its time to be #CBIequipped! “Trail Proven, Adventure Ready”
- 20.5” Cab Height
- Height from bed rails
- Simple bolt together assembly
- No drilling or cutting required
- Infinite mounting/tie down options
- Integrated RotopaX mounting
- Integrated Roof Top Tent mounting
- 12 gauge steel
- Optional Powder Coat is a Satin Black Textured Finish
- Product powder coated in a satin black texture
- Engineered and tested for strength
- Static load rating: approximately 900lbs
- Powder coat: Satin Black Texture
- Simple Installation: Great for the DIYers
- Made in America
* Roll up Tonneau cover compatible (Model Specific / Requires slight modification)
|DIMENSIONS||73 × 19 × 6 in|
Bare Metal, Powder Coat Black
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-2 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 4-6 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 5+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.
At CBI Offroad our line of off-road body armor and protection match out motto: "Trail Proven - Adventure Ready!"
Whatever type of adventure you pursue our off-road body armor will get you there with the style, functionality, and protection you need. CBI Offroad is a company that was founded on principles of quality craftsmanship and impeccable design for off-road vehicles. Our first bumper was built back in 1999 and was handcrafted to perfection. Today we continue this tradition with increased manufacturing technology and that same handcrafted touch as each product is manufactured by skilled fabricators and welders.
All CBI Offroad products are assembled and built in our Idaho Falls, ID facility by skilled American workers. It is our goal that each product we produce will exceed our customer's expectations in both quality and function.