CBI - Chevy Colorado ZR2 Baja Front Bumper | 2015-2020
- Lead Times
The all-new ZR2 full front bumper is a great option for those looking for a true off-road bumper! It combines amazing fitment and aesthetics with incredible functionality to get your ZR2 outfitted with the necessary gear to make it out and back again! Each bumper is hand built in CBI's Idaho Falls, ID facility and will provide years of enjoyment and protection to your truck!
- Steel or Aluminum options
- Greatly improved strength with steel and aluminum options
- Standard bumper without grill protection or optional CGP (Center Grill Protection)
- Integrated and gusseted winch mount
- Recommended to run a winch with a non-integrated solenoid box
- Winch mounting compatible with 8,000 to 12,000 lb winches
- Fog light mounts – Options to accommodate round or square LED fog lights up to 4” round/square
- Integrated 30” light bar mount behind the bumper face (Theft Deterrent)
- Single row light bar compatible
- Diesel models are aware that mounting a light bar will reduce air flow to the radiator. In most cases, there will not be any ill effect however use at your own risk.
- Improved approach angles
- Installation requires cutting of factory front bumper
- Integrates with factory ZR2 front skid plate or CBI Offroad full skid plates
- Industry first compression trim to hide “flex gap” between body and bumper
- Optional Powder Coat is a Satin Black Textured Finish
|DIMENSIONS||80 × 40 × 25 in|
Bare Metal, Powder Coat Black
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 3+ Weeks
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 2-3 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 9+ Weeks
- Bed Racks - 9+ Weeks
- Bed Bars - 4+ Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 13+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 11+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 5+ Months
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 5+ Months
- Rear Bumpers - 5+ Months
- Covert Bumpers - 13+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.
At CBI Offroad our line of off-road body armor and protection match out motto: "Trail Proven - Adventure Ready!"
Whatever type of adventure you pursue our off-road body armor will get you there with the style, functionality, and protection you need. CBI Offroad is a company that was founded on principles of quality craftsmanship and impeccable design for off-road vehicles. Our first bumper was built back in 1999 and was handcrafted to perfection. Today we continue this tradition with increased manufacturing technology and that same handcrafted touch as each product is manufactured by skilled fabricators and welders.
All CBI Offroad products are assembled and built in our Idaho Falls, ID facility by skilled American workers. It is our goal that each product we produce will exceed our customer's expectations in both quality and function.