CBI - Chevy Colorado Rear Bumper | Z71 & ZR2
- Lead Times
The CBI Offroad Colorado rear bumper is a great replacement option for those looking for the much-needed increase in clearance and departure angle and for those looking for a rear bumper that is significantly stronger than the factory rear bumper. Couple that with added ¾” recover points and the option to add a rear swing arm tire carrier and you could have the ultimate off-road, go anywhere, overland Colorado! Did we mention our bumpers make your truck look AWESOME too?!
- Full steel construction with 3/16” plating and 1/4” mounting
- Fully integrated high clearance hidden receiver hitch with fold up license plate mount
- Bumper mounts directly to the frame utilizing factory holes (No Drilling)
- Greatly increased departure angle across the entire back side of the bumper as compared to stock
- Fully gusseted wings and center section of the bumper
- Bumper utilized factory 7 pin/4 pin wiring harness and factory license plate lights
- Integrated ¾” recover tabs that mount directly off of the frame of the truck for secure recoveries
- Bumper weight is 90lbs (Factory bumper, receiver, and components are 65 lbs)
- Optional Swing Away Tire Carrier and options available
- Optional powder-coated finish (Satin black, smooth finish)
Swing Arm Tire Carrier
- Single or dual swing arm option
- Vertical or angled tire mount
- Height adjustable tire mount
- Optional single or dual jerry can holder
- Optional Fold Down Camp Table option
- Optional Hi-lift jack mount
- Optional Relocation for back up camera with swing arm mount
|DIMENSIONS||76 × 34 × 15 in|
|ADD SWING ARM(S)||
No Swing Arms, Dual Swing Arm
Bare Metal, Powder Coat Black
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-3 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 6-8 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 4+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.
At CBI Offroad our line of off-road body armor and protection match out motto: "Trail Proven - Adventure Ready!"
Whatever type of adventure you pursue our off-road body armor will get you there with the style, functionality, and protection you need. CBI Offroad is a company that was founded on principles of quality craftsmanship and impeccable design for off-road vehicles. Our first bumper was built back in 1999 and was handcrafted to perfection. Today we continue this tradition with increased manufacturing technology and that same handcrafted touch as each product is manufactured by skilled fabricators and welders.
All CBI Offroad products are assembled and built in our Idaho Falls, ID facility by skilled American workers. It is our goal that each product we produce will exceed our customer's expectations in both quality and function.