C4 - Toyota Tundra Overland Series Front Bumper | 2nd Gen | 2007-2013
- C4 Lead Times
All C4 Products Ship Free
2007-2013 Tundra Overland Bumper
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 3/8″ thick mounting plates and 1/4″ thick winch plate.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- Works with TRD Pro skid plate and aftermarket skid plates.
- Comes with holes for parking sensors.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- The bumper comes pre-drilled for a pair of LP9 or LP6 lights in front of the grille. The LP9 lights will work with the full-height bull bar as well as no bull bar.
- Weighs 165lbs without bull bar, 180lbs with full height bull bar.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
Below are the current estimated lead times for C4 products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Front Bumpers - 11-14 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 15+ Weeks
- Bed Racks & Fuel Tank Skids - 7+ Weeks
- Accessories - 2+ Weeks
- Hi Clearance Add-ons - 6-8 Weeks
- Skid Plate - 15+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 10-14 Weeks
- Ladders - 14 weeks
Please note: Front Bumpers/Rear Bumpers/Rock Sliders/Skid Plates that may require freight shipment are either shipped to the nearest freight hub or a commercial address with a dock. C4 does not currently ship to residential addresses. Shipments must be picked up from freight hubs within two days of delivery or will otherwise incur additional fees.
100% designed and manufactured in the USA, C4 delivers the highest quality products in the Toyota Off Road/Overland industry. Our products are designed with both function and form equally. We believe that our customers want their products to look just as good as they perform. With that in mind the design team at C4 strives to create the best balance of both.
C4 is a trusted company that has been built on a reputation of extremely high quality products that are always delivered within the advertised lead times and fit great every time.
Whether you are an avid Off Roader, Overlander or just a weekend Adventurist, C4 offers a quality product that fits your application.