C4 - 4Runner Overland Series Rear Bumper | 5th Gen | 2014+
- C4 Lead Times
All C4 Products Ship Free
The C4 4Runner Overland Series Rear Bumper is a full replacement, no cut design for your 2010+ 4Runner. Includes a license plate mount kit with light, all necessary hardware, and retains the camera functionality. Every swing out comes with a camp table, holes for CB antennas, and zip tie tabs for easy routing of wires.
All rear bumpers are now made WITHOUT the slotted cutouts on the side of the bumper, the logo cut into the side of the bumper has now been updated to the new “C4” logo instead of the “C4fab” logo shown in some of these photos.
- Bolt-on receiver hitch that maintains factory tow capacity. (hitch not DOT weight rated)
- When bolt on hitch is removed this is the highest clearance available of any rear bumper for 5th gen 4runner.
- Multiple mounting hole patterns on swing outs allow for various accessory mounting configurations.
- Swing out latching systems are easy to use, heavy duty and greatly minimize swing arm shake compared to other brands on the market.
- Main bumper structure designed with extra bracing inside to greatly reduce bumper twist and sag when swing out’s are open.
- Swing out’s fit up to 35″ tire.
- Bumper mounting system allows bumper to adjust in every direction so the perfect fit and finish can be achieved.
- Light weight steel filler piece attaches to the body of the vehicle below the tail light. This piece allows for a tight fit around the tail light and an even reveal along the bumper lines to prevent unsightly gaps.
- Compatible with C4 Summit hatch ladder and the GOBI ladder.
- Base bumper with no swing outs weighs 160lbs, with half swing the bumper weighs 200lbs, and with single or dual swing the bumper weighs 235lbs.
- Made from various thicknesses of steel to reduce weight as much as possible while maintaining a very strong bumper.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
- On Half Swing Bumper: Tire mount must be removed to bolt on other accessories.
- Single (2 Gallon Rotopax) can be mounted flat on the swing arm without use of our mount.
- Maxtrax brand mounting pins recommended / RotoPax brand mount not included & required to use with our mount.
- Our Rotopax/Maxtrax Combo Mount is ideal for stacking up to 2, 4 Gallon Rotopax and 4 Maxtrax stacked while maintaining space for our vertical Hi-Lift Mount.
- All of our mounts can be adjusted vertically on our swing arms according to preference.
Below are the current estimated lead times for C4 products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Front Bumpers - 11-14 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 15+ Weeks
- Bed Racks & Fuel Tank Skids - 7+ Weeks
- Accessories - 2+ Weeks
- Ladders & Hi Clearance Add-ons - 6-8 Weeks
- Skid Plate - 15+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 10-14 Weeks
Please note: Front Bumpers/Rear Bumpers/Rock Sliders/Skid Plates that may require freight shipment are either shipped to the nearest freight hub or a commercial address with a dock. C4 does not currently ship to residential addresses. Shipments must be picked up from freight hubs within two days of delivery or will otherwise incur additional fees.
100% designed and manufactured in the USA, C4 delivers the highest quality products in the Toyota Off Road/Overland industry. Our products are designed with both function and form equally. We believe that our customers want their products to look just as good as they perform. With that in mind the design team at C4 strives to create the best balance of both.
C4 is a trusted company that has been built on a reputation of extremely high quality products that are always delivered within the advertised lead times and fit great every time.
Whether you are an avid Off Roader, Overlander or just a weekend Adventurist, C4 offers a quality product that fits your application.