C4 - 4Runner Hybrid Front Bumper | 5th Gen | 2014+
- C4 Lead Times
The 2014+ 4Runner Hybrid bumper is a unique combination of a plate steel center with round tube on the sides. This design allows you to achieve a “lighter” look while gaining the ability to mount a winch, LED light bar and multiple combinations of fog lighting in the tube area.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Center portion is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick mounting plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Tube portions are .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit.(ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 120lbs without bull bar, 125lbs with mid height bull bar, 135lbs with full height bull bar.
- LED cutout and mounting tabs designed to work with Baja Designs S8 30″ light and Rigid SR series 30″. All other brands of lights not guaranteed to fit properly.
- This bumper requires cutting the original plastic bumper cover to install.
- Installing this bumper also requires removing the original steel power steering cooler lines and replacing them with the power steering cooler kit we provide with the bumper. Installation of the cooler kit is straight forward and does not require draining the power steering system. Replacing the power steering lines provides more room for the winch and also removes the low hanging “U shaped” portion of the lines near where the bumper bolts to the frame so that the lines are not exposed to obstacles and debris.
- SHIPS BARE STEEL, C4 does not offer powder coating services. Bumper will need to be painted or powder coated before installation to prevent rust.
Below are the current estimated lead times for C4 products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Front Bumpers - 11-12 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 15+ Weeks
- Bed Racks & Fuel Tank Skids - 7+ Weeks
- Accessories - 2+ Weeks
- Ladders & Hi Clearance Add-ons - 6-7 Weeks
- Skid Plate - 15+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 10-11 Weeks
Please note: Front Bumpers/Rear Bumpers/Rock Sliders/Skid Plates that may require freight shipment are either shipped to the nearest freight hub or a commercial address with a dock. C4 does not currently ship to residential addresses. Shipments must be picked up from freight hubs within two days of delivery or will otherwise incur additional fees.
100% designed and manufactured in the USA, C4 delivers the highest quality products in the Toyota Off Road/Overland industry. Our products are designed with both function and form equally. We believe that our customers want their products to look just as good as they perform. With that in mind the design team at C4 strives to create the best balance of both.
C4 is a trusted company that has been built on a reputation of extremely high quality products that are always delivered within the advertised lead times and fit great every time.
Whether you are an avid Off Roader, Overlander or just a weekend Adventurist, C4 offers a quality product that fits your application.