Baja Designs - Squadron Sport Fog Light Kit (Wide Cornering - Clear)
- About BD
The Toyota Tacoma (12-Current) / 4Runner (10 - Current) / Tundra (14 - Current) Fog Pocket Kit allows you to mount 2 Squadron Series auxiliary lights in the factory location. This Plug and Play kit includes two Squadron Sport Wide Cornering lights, two vehicle specific mounting brackets and a wiring adapter, allowing you to use your factory switch and mounting hardware.
- (2) Toyota Tacoma / 4Runner Fog Pocket Brackets
- Wiring Adapter
- (2) Squadron-R (Angled Bezel) Wide Cornering Lights
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 3.50" x 2.77" x 3.50"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Performance lighting solutions from Baja Designs have been at the forefront of off-road lighting for 25+years. We specialize in LED light bars, LED auxiliary lights, and the world's first Laser light bars and auxiliary lights. We have a solution for every rider, driver, and adventurist, including: ATV Lighting, Motorcycle Lighting, UTV Lighting, Truck Lighting, and Adventure Bike Lights.
At Baja Designs, we provide the best in off-road lighting solutions, from our modern motorcycle and off-road LED lights, to the Dual Sport Kit, our original product that aided in making off-road motorcycling minimally street legal. Our knowledge of motorcycles’ electrical capabilities, along with our innate passion for racing and anything on wheels, led our engineers to develop the first-ever HID motorcycle racing light.
Our LED lights for on-road and off-road vehicles are the highest-performing LED lights on the market today. Baja Designs was the first company to develop a forward projecting LED light bar, which was introduced and used in the 2005 Baja 1000.
Revolutionizing industry leading LED and Laser off-road lights is our passion. Our products are 100 percent dedicated to being the brighter, bolder, and better solution for automotive lighting.
As a result of this expertise and love for vehicles of all kinds, Baja Design’s off-road LED lights and other lighting systems have won every professional and amateur motorcycle and TV Baja 1000 class award for over 15 years.
We also offer Industry Lighting products including Military Lighting, Infrared Lighting, Marine Lighting, Agriculture Lighting & Industrial Lighting.
We call our engineers “The Scientists of Lighting” due to their ability to constantly create new auxiliary and OEM replacement lighting systems as vehicles evolve. Our race-winning Laser, LED, and HID lights have been adopted by the vehicle racing community and can be found on most Baja 1000 winning vehicles. Our “scientists” continue to be sought out by professional racing teams who want to develop their vehicle lighting.