Baja Designs - Squadron-R Sport LED Pod Lights
- About BD
Two is better than one, right? We think so, which is why we're offering a pair of Squadron-R Sport LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for $229.95. Similar to the Squadron Sport, the Squadron-R Sport off-road lights produce 3,150 lumens of pure power to light up the trail on your nighttime off-roading excursions! The Squadron-R Sport has been designed for customers looking for LED performance with more traditional styling. The Squadron-R Sport has also been optimized for aftermarket bumpers featuring a 4” round hole. Enjoy nearly 50,000 hours of optimal performance out of this small, but high-performing auxiliary LED light. As always, Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- x2 Squadron-R Sport LED Light
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.77" x 3.5"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Performance lighting solutions from Baja Designs have been at the forefront of off-road lighting for 25+years. We specialize in LED light bars, LED auxiliary lights, and the world's first Laser light bars and auxiliary lights. We have a solution for every rider, driver, and adventurist, including: ATV Lighting, Motorcycle Lighting, UTV Lighting, Truck Lighting, and Adventure Bike Lights.
At Baja Designs, we provide the best in off-road lighting solutions, from our modern motorcycle and off-road LED lights, to the Dual Sport Kit, our original product that aided in making off-road motorcycling minimally street legal. Our knowledge of motorcycles’ electrical capabilities, along with our innate passion for racing and anything on wheels, led our engineers to develop the first-ever HID motorcycle racing light.
Our LED lights for on-road and off-road vehicles are the highest-performing LED lights on the market today. Baja Designs was the first company to develop a forward projecting LED light bar, which was introduced and used in the 2005 Baja 1000.
Revolutionizing industry leading LED and Laser off-road lights is our passion. Our products are 100 percent dedicated to being the brighter, bolder, and better solution for automotive lighting.
As a result of this expertise and love for vehicles of all kinds, Baja Design’s off-road LED lights and other lighting systems have won every professional and amateur motorcycle and TV Baja 1000 class award for over 15 years.
We also offer Industry Lighting products including Military Lighting, Infrared Lighting, Marine Lighting, Agriculture Lighting & Industrial Lighting.
We call our engineers “The Scientists of Lighting” due to their ability to constantly create new auxiliary and OEM replacement lighting systems as vehicles evolve. Our race-winning Laser, LED, and HID lights have been adopted by the vehicle racing community and can be found on most Baja 1000 winning vehicles. Our “scientists” continue to be sought out by professional racing teams who want to develop their vehicle lighting.