Baja Designs - Squadron Pro (Pair)
Baja Design's Squadron® Pro packs 4,600 Lumens at 40 watts that will truly annihilate the night. The Squadron Pro now features a variety of Cree LEDs to provide a 20% more reach, with the same power consumption! Don’t let this light fool you, although compact in size this LED auxiliary light will literally blind you with brightness. The Pro comes equipped with a sleek black gloss aluminum housing and outshines the competition through both appearance and performance. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Refer to video tab for Lighting Zones
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (8°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- Spot: A longer and narrower 8° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
- Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth 120° circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)
- Lumens: 4,600 Utilizing 2 types of Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3..07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) Squadron® Pro LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
Performance lighting solutions from Baja Designs have been at the forefront of off-road lighting for 25+years. Baja Designs specialize in LED light bars, LED auxiliary lights, and the world's first Laser light bars and auxiliary lights. We have a solution for every rider, driver, and adventurist, including: ATV Lighting, Motorcycle Lighting, UTV Lighting, Truck Lighting, and Adventure Bike Lights.