Baja Designs - LP4 Pro LED Light
The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Forward Projecting Lumens: 7,050 Utilizing 4 LEDs
Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 60W / 6.5A
IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.83W / 0.35A
Dimensions: 5.1" Height / 5.1" Width / 3.2" Depth
Mating Connector: DT06-4S Deutsch
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
Built-In Overvoltage Protection
IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Performance lighting solutions from Baja Designs have been at the forefront of off-road lighting for 25+years. Baja Designs specialize in LED light bars, LED auxiliary lights, and the world's first Laser light bars and auxiliary lights. We have a solution for every rider, driver, and adventurist, including: ATV Lighting, Motorcycle Lighting, UTV Lighting, Truck Lighting, and Adventure Bike Lights.