Baja Designs - Jeep JL Reverse Kit, Dual S2 Sport W/C
The JL S2 Reverse Kit provides peace of mind and clarity in a variety of situations. The S2 LED light provides crisp, clear illumination for the rear zone of your Jeep. Can be used as a high output reverse light to illuminate nighttime obstacles, or as a highly visible dust light for protection from other drivers in adverse conditions.
With 2 S2 Sport lights pumping out 1,130 lumens per light of brilliance packed into a roughly tiny 3"x 2" housing. Best of all, S2 Sport LEDs only draw 24 watts of power per light, so they won't strain your electrical system.
A compact light is great, but you want a light that’s also durable enough to stand up to whatever you can throw at it. The S2 Sport is the trail-blazing companion, designed with a lightweight aluminum body that’s also weather-resistant for times when the elements just won’t cooperate. The lamps feature replaceable polycarbonate lenses and optics as well as stainless steel brackets and hardware. The lights are waterproof, pressure washable, and IK10 compliant. Trust your adventuring to S2 Pro lights from Baja Designs. Our heavy-duty lighting solutions come with an industry-first 30-day satisfaction guarantee as well as a limited lifetime warranty
This kit includes one pair of S2 Sport LED lights, vehicle-specific mounting brackets, toggle style harness, and all hardware required to install the kit.
Note: This kit does not work with the "Sport" trim rear bumpers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- x2 S2 Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Toggle Switch Style Wiring Harnesses or Upfitter Wiring Harness
- Jeep JL
- Lumens: 1,130 Utilizing 2 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 12W / 0.85A
- Dimensions: 2.93" x 1.76" x 1.68"
- Weight: 8 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Performance lighting solutions from Baja Designs have been at the forefront of off-road lighting for 25+years. Baja Designs specialize in LED light bars, LED auxiliary lights, and the world's first Laser light bars and auxiliary lights. We have a solution for every rider, driver, and adventurist, including: ATV Lighting, Motorcycle Lighting, UTV Lighting, Truck Lighting, and Adventure Bike Lights.