Baja Designs - Chevy Colorado 15+ SAE Fog Pocket Kits
Brand new for Baja Designs is our SAE certified light. This light is based off of our Squadron series. While there are many visual characteristics that stayed the same the pattern, and circuitry are optimized in order to give our SAE light a street-legal punch! We’ve put this light through rigorous tests to ensure that it would be an upgrade from most LED, HID, and Halogen factory fog lights. This kit includes vehicle-specific brackets for the listed vehicle(s) below.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Canyon/Colorado (15-19)
- Sierra 2500/3500 (15-19)
- Silverado 2500/3500 (15-19)
- Brackets / Hardware
- SAE Squadrons
- Plug and Play Adapter
- Lumens: 2,480 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Compliance Standard: SAE Standard J583
- Wattage/Amps: 22W / 1.6A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Performance lighting solutions from Baja Designs have been at the forefront of off-road lighting for 25+years. Baja Designs specialize in LED light bars, LED auxiliary lights, and the world's first Laser light bars and auxiliary lights. We have a solution for every rider, driver, and adventurist, including: ATV Lighting, Motorcycle Lighting, UTV Lighting, Truck Lighting, and Adventure Bike Lights.