ARB - Ford Bronco Non-Winch Zenith Front Bumper | 2021+
The ARB non-winch bumper (narrow fender flares) is designed as a full bumper replacement with the four-wheel driver in mind. Providing needed protection, it accommodates adaptive cruise control and parking sensors while adding off-road essentials such as an integrated LED lightbar, twin jack points, and rated recovery points.
- Vehicle-specific design suits the ford bronco wide fender flares
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Pre-assembled with fog housing and integrated LED light bar
- Twin jack points located in center pan
- Twin forged chassis-mounted ARB rated 8T recovery points
- Wing design allows for a 37" tire (suitable suspension lift and rim off set required)
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance
- Finished in Integrit black, textured powder coat
- Press formed apertures in bumper for fitment of fog light surround OE LED fog lights
- 3mm laser cut and press formed center panel with NP provision in vintage silver
- Position: Front
- Color/Finish: Textured Black Powder Coat
- Material: Steel
- D-Rings Mount: No
- Winch Compatible: No
- Sensor Cutouts: Yes
- Shackle Mounts: Yes
- Fog Light Compatible: Yes
The origins of ARB can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation’s burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4×4 accessories will do.
This was the conclusion drawn by Tony Brown during his travels at the time. While exploring the treasures of the Top End, the skills Tony gained from working on his Land Rover were regularly called on to mend damaged bull bars and broken roof racks. Bar work back then was crude, not at all suited to overland touring, and through this experience an idea was born – high quality equipment that met the vigorous demands of 4WD owners.
Upon returning to Melbourne, Tony put theory into practice via the family garage, where he sought to address the product deficiencies he’d encountered. His vision called for a combination of sound design principles and reliable raw materials… a simple solution to an endemic problem. The concept was embraced when it hit the fledgling 4×4 market, and ARB – the initials of Anthony Ronald Brown – was founded.