RCI Offroad - Transmission/Transfer Case Skid Plate | Toyota Tundra 2022+
- RCI Lead Times
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for everyday driving and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, or working on the farm. We listened to your feedback. RCI Tundra skid plates are now available in two options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options.
10ga Steel – Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4” Aluminum – Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
- Completely protects transmission and transfer-case
- Compatible with all 4×4 2022+ Tundra
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Compatible with RCI Catalytic Converter Guards
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Simple installation with basic hand tools
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- *Catalytic Converter Guards NOT included, as seen in some of the pictures. See Catalytic Converter Guards | 22 Tundra
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks