RCI Offroad - Transmission Skid Plate | 2015-2022 Ford F-150
- RCI Lead Times
*This skid plate is not compatible with 2021 F-150 models equipped with PowerBoost!
The RCI transmission skid plate is the perfect option for swapping out the OEM fiber cover on Ecoboost models for a skid plate that will last and provide real protection. Made of steel or aluminum, the RCI plate provides added strength compared to the OEM fiber cover, which is prone to get water-logged and fall off. The RCI design also spans more distance, providing twice as much coverage than the partial coverage of the OEM plate.
- Protects transmission, exhaust and oil pan
- Compatible with all 4×4 (includes Ecoboost models)
- Flush mount oil drain door for easy oil changing without removal of skid plate
- Maximum cooling to exhaust with built in cooling vents
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Steel option includes heavy duty textured black powder coating for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Easy installation with basic tools, attaches to factory attachment points – no drilling
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Compatible with OEM front and transfer-case skid plates
- Weight: 20lbs Aluminum / 30lbs Steel
- MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||37 × 23 × 3 in|
10 Gauge Steel – Black Powder Coat, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Raw Metal, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks