RCI Offroad - Transmission Skid Plate | 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your 2007-2009 FJ Cruiser from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transmission skid plate. An excellent addition to your vehicle.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice of CNC Laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 2007-2014 FJ Cruisers with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide full coverage over transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 4 in|
3/16" Steel – Black Powder Coat, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Raw Metal, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks