RCI Offroad - Transmission Skid Plate | 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your 4th generation 4Runner from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transmission skid plate. An excellent addition or replacement for the cheap/light duty OEM skid plates. Integrates seamlessly with our front and t-case skid plates.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Metalworks. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with your choice of 3/16” CNC cut steel or 1/4” laser cut aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 4th generation 2003-2009 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission, second and third cross-members, and exhaust cross-pipe on 2003-2004 V8 4Runner models
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide full coverage over transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
*Also fits 03-09 Lexus GX470, choose V8 model
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 4 in|
4.0L V6 Motor, 4.7L V8 Motor
3/16" Steel – Black Powdercoat, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Raw Metal, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks