RCI Offroad - Transmission Skid Plate | 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner / 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your 4th generation 4Runner from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks transmission skid plate. An excellent addition or replacement for the cheap/light duty OEM skid plates. Integrates seamlessly with our front and t-case skid plates.
Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powder Coat
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with the high quality transmission skid plate by RCI Offroad. Ties in seamlessly with RCI front and transfer-case skid plates or use as a stand-alone item.
Built with laser cut 3/16″ steel, this plate is custom fit to protect the transmission of all 3rd generation 1996-2002 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects transmission and second and third cross-members
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates (which do not provide ANY coverage of transmission)
- Service openings for maintenance without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
*** DOES NOT FIT 4 CYLINDERS
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 4 in|
3/16in Steel / Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks