RCI Offroad - Transfer Case Skid Plate | 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- RCI Lead Times
Complete the underbody protection of your 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Metalworks, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4” aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
Check out the install on Trail4R here.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Heavy duty black powder coat finish is standard on steel skid plates and available on aluminum version
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- All models include a heavy duty 3/16″ steel cross-member- aluminum option includes a powder coated steel cross-member
- Support Cross-member comes is black powder coated steel on both steel and aluminum skid plate options
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks