RCI Offroad - Transfer Case Skid Plate | 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your 3rd gen 4Runner from costly underbody damage with an RCI Offroad transfer case skid plate. An excellent addition or replacement for the cheap/light duty OEM skid plate. Integrates seamlessly with our front and t-case skid plates.
Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powder Coat
Complete the underbody protection of your 4Runner with a transfer-case skid plate by RCI Offroad, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with 3/16″ CNC laser cut steel, this plate is custom fit to protect the transfer-case of all 3rd generation 1996-2002 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects third cross-member, transfer-case, and exhaust pipe
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plate that directly attaches to the transfer-case (this means impact will not disperse, rendering plate useless)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Utilizes carriage bolts for mounting, providing a low profile without the worry of damaging hardware
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- Hardware and installation instructions included
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||28 × 23 × 4 in|
3/16in Steel / Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks