RCI Offroad - Rock Sliders | 2016+ Toyota Tacoma
- RCI Lead Times
The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your investment with a pair of RCI heavy duty rock sliders.
The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your truck with a pair of RCI heavy duty rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame support mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both off-road as well as in the parking lot, and are still very functional as a step if needed.
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Our sliders utilize a 2″ square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75″ round tube used by competitors
- Sliders come STANDARD with 1.75″ DOM outer rails for uncompromised strength
- Heavy duty 1/4″ thick gussets on all four legs
- Mitered, 3/16″ steel, laser cut and bent end caps are stronger, more functional, and look better than competitors square cut sliders. We take everything a step further
- Full length 3/16″ frame plate and FOUR leg design guarantee a slider as strong or stronger than anything on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- Standard 20 degree upward angle creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available tread plate for step surface provides many benefits
- Added safety for kids and pets getting in and out of the vehicle
- Added protection to rocker panels from rocks and debris thrown from tires
- Dimpled surface gives added grip and provides structural rigidity to the slider
- We recommend 5 Degree for this option, for flatter step surface
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- Available with our heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish, plus we take it a step further and coat all rock sliders with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish than competitors. We now powder coat in-house allowing us to provide better quality, and shorter lead times for the same cost!
- All hardware provided (grade 5 & 8 hardware where applicable)
- Standard with RCI’s signature low profile rear kick-out
- Fits all 2016-Present 4wd access cab and double cab trucks
- MADE IN USA
NEW – Optional 5 Degree low angle option for maximizing functionality as a side step, but still retains all the benefits of a true rock slider.
*Please note – Long-bed rock sliders will ship Fedex Freight! Cost calculated on website is ground shipping and does not apply to long bed models. We will call to confirm pricing and service options. Typical freight within the lower 48 is approximately $300-400.
Comparison of standard Hot Roll Electric Welded (HREW) steel tubing vs. Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) tubing.
|Yeild Strength (PSI)
|Ultimate Strength (PSI)
|DOM||72,900 **||82,300 **|
*Approximate mechanical specs for engineering design, may vary slightly depending manufacturer.
|Top Tread Plate||
Add Top Tread Plate, No Top Tread Plate
Bare Metal, Satin Black Powder Coat
Double Cab Short Bed / Access Cab 6ft Bed, Double Cab Long Bed (+150)
5 Degree Sliders, 20 Degree Sliders (Standard)
11ga tubing / 11ga DOM, with 3/16" heavy duty frame plates
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks