RCI Offroad - Rock Sliders | 2010+ Lexus GX460
- RCI Lead Times
The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your investment with a pair of RCI heavy duty rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame support mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both off-road as well as in the parking lot, and are still very functional as a step if needed.
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Our sliders utilize a 2″ square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75″ round tube used by competitors
- 1.75″ DOM outer rails are now standard for uncompromised strength
- Heavy duty 1/4″ gussets on all legs
- 45 degree mitered main tube ends provide a superior aesthetic appearance as well as more functional design that won’t hang up
- Full length 1/4″ frame plate provides up to 15 mounting points on each side of the vehicle, guaranteeing a slider as strong or stronger than anything else on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- Standard with 20 degree upward angle, creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available tread plate for step surface provides many benefits
- Added safety for kids and pets getting in and out of the vehicle
- Added protection to rocker panels from rocks and debris thrown from tires
- Dimpled surface gives added grip and provides structural rigidity to the slider
- We recommend 5 Degree angle with this option, for flatter step surface
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- Available with our heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish, plus we take it a step further and coat all rock sliders with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish than competitors. We now powder coat in-house allowing us to provide better quality, and shorter lead times for the same cost!
- Grade 5 hardware provided
- Standard with our signature low profile rear kickout
- MADE IN USA
*Compatible with all KDSS and Non-KDSS equipped models
*Requires removal of OEM Trim / Side Steps
Comparison of standard Hot Roll Electric Welded (HREW) steel tubing vs. Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) tubing.
|Yield Strength (PSI)
|Ultimate Strength (PSI)
|DOM||72,900 **||82,300 **|
*Approximate mechanical specs for engineering design, may vary slightly depending manufacturer.
**Certified specs provided by RCI Offroads DOM supplier
|Top Tread Plate||
No Top Tread Plate, Add Top Tread Plate
Bare Metal, Satin Black Powder Coat
20 Degree Sliders (Standard), 5 Degree Sliders
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks