RCI Offroad - Rear Differential Skid | 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your 2nd Gen Tundra from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks rear differential skid plate. Laser cut and CNC brake formed from 3/16″ steel plate.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with laser cut 3/16” steel, this plate is custom fit to protect the rear differential of Toyota Tundras.
- Protects the low hanging rear differential
- Clamps directly to axle housing for an easy no drill install
- Hugs differential tightly, within 1/8″ for minimal loss in ground clearance.
- Black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Design incorporates drain holes for water and dirt to escape, as well as allow full access to the differential drain plug
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||31 × 16 × 6 in|
3/16" Steel – Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks